Escapes by Globus Vacations - Starting at $1,109CAD Per Person with Globus
Price: $1,109CAD Per Person
(Price is per person, land only, based on double occupancy, on the departure dates indicated and includes all taxes and fees.)
Offer starts: January 16, 2023
Return date: February 28, 2023
Photo: Hassan II Mosque, Casablanca
- VIP Access. Skip the lines and get special treatment at the must-see attractions.
- Perfect Hotels. We’ve done the work to find just the right hotels in just the right locations.
- Tour Directions. Take your heads out of the guidebook and let expert guides make every destination fascinating.
- Transportation. Leave the navigating to us – and just sit back and enjoy the ride.
The following UNESCO World Heritage Sites can be seen or visited on this vacation:
- Historic City of Meknes
- Medina of Fez
- Rabat (Modern Capital and Historic City)
Photo: Morocco Tour
Day 1: Arrive in Casablanca, Morocco
Welcome to Casablanca! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome dinner at your hotel.
Day 2: Casablanca - Rabat - Meknes - Fez
Scenic drive along the Barbary Coast en route to Rabat.
Rabat Orientation drive.
Meknes: Guided sightseeing includes the Royal Stables.
Fez: Dinner at your hotel. 224 mi / 360 km
Day 3: Fez
Fez: Sightseeing with a Local Guide includes the Medina and Medersa Bou Inania. ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Fez with a folklore dinner. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus.
Day 4: Fez - Marrakesh
Scenic drive through the country en route to Marrakesh.
Marrakesh: Dinner at your hotel. 332 mi / 535 km
Photo: Bahia Palace, Marrakesh
Day 5: Marrakesh
Marrakesh: Guided sightseeing includes Bahia Palace, the Saadian Tombs and the Djemaa-El- Fna square.
Day 6: Marrakesh - Casablanca
Casablanca: Guided panoramic drive includes a visit to Hassan II Mosque. Farewell dinner at a local restaurant. 174 mi / 280 km.
Day 7: Casablanca
Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning.